- There will be services this week for the Holy Apostle Andrew. Vespers/Matins services will begin Wednesday evening at 6pm. Liturgy will be Thursday morning at 7am.
- Our parish feast day is coming up on December 25th. On that day we honor our heavenly patron, St Herman of Alaska - the great monk and missionary to the American lands! The greeting of our Archbishop KYRILL will be at 9:30am. He will lead the festal liturgy along with several visiting priests, deacons, and other guests who will travel to join us to honor our parish and St Herman. Everyone should plan to be here for our special day and to be in the church and ready by 9:15am for the arrival of our Archbishop.
- Following the Divine Liturgy, we will hold a festal meal at neighboring St Mark's Lutheran Church Hall. WE NEED COOKS, SERVERS, AND HELPERS to help assure this is a success. As the old saying goes, 'many hands make light work'... so, please volunteer to see how you can help. There is a sign-up site available here.
- Our choir needs new members. If you have musical abilities and have considered joining the choir, this would be a great time to do it. Joining the choir is a commitment and has certain requirements, so please talk with choir director Nadia Temple to see if this will work for you!!
- Each Saturday at 4pm Father Martin holds a spiritual talk in the church hall. The Akathist Hymn to the Mother of God 'Pantanassa' (served to pray for all those suffering from cancer) is served each Wednesday at 7pm.
- You are welcome to stay at fellowship hour as long as you like but please, if you are the last to leave on Sundays, please make sure that the side gate on Beemer Ave is locked. Thank you.