- Divine Liturgy will be served Tuesday morning, October 16th at 7am in honor of St Dionysius the Aeropagite.
- Our general parish meeting will be held November 4th 2018 following Divine Liturgy. At this meeting we will discuss where our parish has been and what our plans will be for the upcoming year. It is very important for all parish members to be there.
- We will also have a parish work day on Saturday November 10th at 9am. There is some heavy work to be done and we are in need of strong individuals. All ages and physical abilities can contribute! Please put this date on your calendar and plan to be there! Many hands make light work!
- Our choir needs new members. If you have musical abilities and have considered joining the choir, this would be a great time to do it. Joining the choir is a commitment and has certain requirements, so please talk with choir director Nadia Temple to see if this will work for you!!
- Each Saturday at 4pm Father Martin holds a spiritual talk in the church hall. The Akathist Hymn to the Mother of God 'Pantanassa' (served to pray for all those suffering from cancer) is served each Wednesday at 7pm.
- You are welcome to stay at fellowship hour as long as you like but please, if you are the last to leave on Sundays, please make sure that the side gate on Beemer Ave is locked. Thank you.