- Bridegroom Matins will be served this week on Monday and Tuesday evenings at 6pm.
- The final Presanctified Liturgy will be served on Wednesday at 7am..
- Matins for Great and Holy Thursday will be held Wednesday evening at 6pm. The Liturgy will be on Thursday at 9am.
- Matins with the reading of the 12 Passion Gospels will be held Thursday evening at 6pm.
- Friday morning at 9am will be the Royal Hours. Friday at 3pm will be Vespers with the bringing out of the Shroud of our Lord. Matins that evening will begin at 6pm.
- On Great and Holy Saturday, Vesperal Liturgy will begin at 9am.
- The bright and radiant Resurrection of our Lord will be celebrated Saturday evening beginning at 11pm with the Midnight Office, followed by Paschal Matins and the Divine Liturgy of the Resurrection.
- Blessing of Paschal Baskets will take place after the Liturgy Saturday morning and then at 9pm, 10pm, 11pm, and after the Paschal Liturgy.
- Please join us after the Paschal service for a fast breaking potluck in the hall, where we can continue the celebration of our Lord’s Resurrection together. This is a wonderful opportunity to share our joy of Pascha and our baskets with our fellow parishioners before heading home. Please bring a potluck item to share. Please be sure when you leave for the night, to leave with any leftovers and your dish.
After a long night of services and celebrating we are often very tired and want to return to our homes for some much needed rest without having to stay up even later to clean up our hall after the festivities. We are asking for a few volunteers who would be available to come in on Bright Monday or later on Sunday to clean up the hall following the Fast breaking. This way we can all enjoy our time together without the burden of cleaning up in the wee hours of the morning. Please contact Lana Chichkanoff if you are available to help and so we can schedule a time that works for clean up.