- Fr Martin will be on a little vacation this coming week, traveling to Fort Collins, CO. Since he will be out of town, there will not be an Akathist this Wednesday and we will not have a class next Saturday at 4pm. Next weekend, Fr Florin will be here on Saturday evening to serve the Vigil and on Sunday morning to serve the Liturgy. All weekend services are at the usual time. Fr Martin will be returning on Tuesday, August 14th, which is the beginning of the Dormition fast. God willing, we will have our Wednesday evening Akathist on the 15th.
- Our volunteer program with Sunnyvale Community Services is in full swing and we can use more volunteers!! Our volunteer slots include every second Tuesday of the month from 730am - 11am or 11am - 2pm, AND every fourth Wednesday of the month from 730am - 11am or 2pm - 5pm. Please contact Father Martin if you are able to participate!
- Our choir needs new members. If you have musical abilities and have considered joining the choir, this would be a great time to do it. Joining the choir is a commitment and has certain requirements, so please talk with choir director Nadia Temple to see if this will work for you!!
- Each Saturday at 4pm Father Martin holds a spiritual talk in the church hall. The Akathist Hymn to the Mother of God 'Pantanassa' (served to pray for all those suffering from cancer) is served each Wednesday at 7pm. (See note above about Fr Martin's travel...)
- You are welcome to stay at fellowship hour as long as you like but please, if you are the last to leave on Sundays, please make sure that the side gate on Beemer Ave is locked. Thank you.