CHRIST IS RISEN!! TRULY HE IS RISEN!!
- On Wednesday May 22, the Akathist to the Mother of God 'Pantanassa' begins at 7pm. Following the Akathist, Father Martin will conduct a Bible study - where we will continue to review the Gospel commentary of Archbishop Averky of Jordanville.
- Registration for the Russian River Campout June 20-23 is now open! Registration forms with details will be available this week. Completed forms and payment can be returned to Nadia Temple. There is space for 40 campers. Registration is first come first served so please register promptly.
- We have received a request from a priest in Russia asking if there is an Orthodox American family that might like to host his daughter for the summer. She is studying English and wishes to immerse herself in the language. If there is anyone who might be interested in hosting a Russian Orthodox teeneager this summer, please let Fr Martin know ASAP. Thank you!
- It is now time to sign up to host Fellowship Hour for the second quarter of the year. Please remember that we ask parishioners to sign up once per quarter or four times per year. Hosting Fellowship Hour ensures hospitality for our guests as well as providing some refreshment while we spend time socializing as a church family. Click here to sign up!
- Each Saturday at 4pm Father Martin holds a spiritual talk in the church hall. Each Wednesday night at 7pm the Akathist Hymn to the Mother of God 'Pantanassa' will be served.
- You are welcome to stay at fellowship hour as long as you like but please, if you are the last to leave on Sundays please make sure that the side gate on Beemer Ave is locked. Thank you.