- CHRIST IS RISEN!!! Warmest Paschal greetings to all! May the light and love of these grace-filled days illumine your heart.
- Our volunteer program with Sunnyvale Community Services is in full swing and we can use more volunteers!! Our volunteer slots include every second Tuesday of the month (for May that will be May 8th) from 730-11 am or 11a-2p, AND every fourth Wednesdayof the month (4/25 and 5/23) from 730a-11 or 2-5p. Please contact Father Martin if your are able to participate!
- The 2nd quarter electronic sign up for Fellowship Hour is now live! Remember that we ask all parishioners to sign up once per quarter or four times a year. Please sign up using this link.
- REGISTRATION FOR OUR RUSSIAN RIVER CAMPING TRIP, which will be held June 1 through June 3 (though the campground will open Thursday May 31) is open now. Only 40 spaces for onsite campers are available and these spaces are first come first served. Your non-refundable deposit holds your spot. Adults $35, children $10, non-campers making their own accommodations $25. Please make your check out to Saint Herman of Alaska Orthodox Church and give it to either of the Nadias as soon as you can. Registration will close once we have filled 40 spaces.
- Our choir needs new members. If you have musical abilities and have considered joining the choir, this would be a great time to do it. Joining the choir is a commitment and has certain requirements, so please talk with choir director Nadia Temple to see if this will work for you!!
- Each Saturday at 4pm Father Martin holds a spiritual talk in the church hall. The Akathist Hymn to the Mother of God 'Pantanassa' (served to pray for all those suffering from cancer) will resume after Pascha.
- You are welcome to stay at fellowship hour as long as you like but please, if you are the last to leave on Sundays, please make sure that the side gate on Beemer Ave is locked. Thank you.