- This week is the Feast of Saints Peter and Paul. Vigil will be served this Tuesday, July 11 at 6pm and Divine Liturgy will be served at 7 am Wednesday morning July 12th.
- You can save this date! Next year's camping trip will be Thursday May 31-Sunday June 3and will again be held at the Our Lady of Kazan Church site in Guerneville. Programs/meals will officially begin Friday night June 1. Camping space will again be limited to 40, with option to stay off site if desired. This is again the weekend after Pentecost.
- It is now time to sign up to host Fellowship Hour for the third quarter of the year. In order for our Fellowship Hours to continue to be successful, we ask that parishioners please sign up once per quarter or 4 times per year. Fellowship hour provides social time for our parishioners and hospitality for our guests. Fellowship hour duties are attached to this email and are posted in the hall. Please sign up using this LINK. THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE SIGNED UP!
- Every Sunday we commemorate our parishioners who have celebrated Birthdays, Namesdays, and Anniversaries during the past week. If you would like to have a celebrating NON PARISH family member commemorated on a particular Sunday, for example, your grandchild in Monterey had a namesday that week, please let either Father Martin or Nadia Temple know during the week PRIOR to that Sunday and the name will be added for that week.
- Each Saturday at 4pm Father Martin holds a spiritual talk in the church hall. Each Wednesday night at 7pm the Akathist Hymn to the Mother of God 'Pantanassa' will be served.
- You are welcome to stay at fellowship hour as long as you like but please, if you are the last to leave on Sundays please make sure that the side gate on Beemer Ave is locked. Thank you.